New York City Map Accordion Fold Photo Albums
Whether you call New York City home, or visit as often as you can, you know this city is captivating. I found myself devouring E.B. White's "Here is New York" essay not long ago and identifying with so many parts of it - the bustle of the city, the anonymity, the energy, the busy-ness.
I've made these albums with vintage NYC subway map covers. Manhattan or Brooklyn covers are available, and the interior fold out page is heavyweight, cream-colored printmaking paper and photos can be mounted with photo corners (which are included!).
I make all of my books entirely by hand in Brooklyn, and they are made to be used and enjoyed, and to last for generations.
• 5" wide x 7" high to fit 4" x 6" photos
• Stands on its own – you can leave it out on display!
• Photo corners are included for attaching photos
• Accommodates 14 photos (up to 4x6 inches each) - 8 on the inside, and 6 on the back
• Made with 100% acid-free archival materials