• Measurements: 4 3/4" wide x 6 3/4" high x 1" thick
• Materials: Cyanotypes letterpress printed on 100% cotton 90lb Reich Savoy stock for the covers, with cotton/linen blend cloth on the spine
• One lined page for each day of the year, no days of the week or years are listed. This book is designed to be kept and used from year to year.
• Cyanotype is a photographic process in which paper is coated with a UV-sensitive iron salt solution and exposed to the sun.
• There are simple address pages at the back of the book, as well, for keeping contact information.
These one-of-a-kind perpetual calendars are covered with cyanotype (sunprint) proofs of Queen Anne's Lace flowers, overprinted with fragments of a letterpress calendar on heavy 100% cotton paper. These books are a beautiful way to record milestones: birthdays, deaths, celebrations, firsts, travels, and thoughts.