Letterpress Poetry Broadsides Portfolio
This deluxe portfolio set includes a handmade portfolio case and all 4 loose, unframed 11" x 14" letterpress poetry broadside prints we've produced in our studio over the last 4 years.
• Each portfolio includes all 4 letterpress printed poetry broadsides we've printed since 2012.
• Each print is letterpress printed on our Vandercook 4-T press on 11" x 14" heavy cotton stock.
• The prints listed here are all loose, unframed, and not matted.
The 4 prints included are:
1) An excerpt from Moby Dick with a watercolor and salt wash
2) "Tips" by Susan Biegler with a rust pattern on each piece and signed by the poet
3) "Warble for Lilac-Time" by Walt Whitman
4) "What I Learned From My Mother" by Julia Kasdorf with a pale pink watercolor wash and hand drawn letterpress printed peony detail.